Version pour smartphones du logiciel de répétition espacée (ou « cartes-mémoires ») Anki. Cette version peut se synchroniser avec Anki pour ordinateur (disponible pour Windows, Linux et MacOS) et Anki web.
Prix : Gratuit
It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want.
Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid.
The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!★ Key features:• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)• text-to-speech integration• more than 6000 premade decks• progress widget• detailed statistics• syncing with AnkiWeb• open source★ Additional features:• write answers (optional)• whiteboard• card editor/adder• card browser• tablet layout• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries• custom font support• full backup system• navigation by swipe, tap, shake• fully customisable• dynamic deck handling• night mode• 27 localisations• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Prix : 27.99 €
AnkiMobile Flashcards - description
Ankitects Pty Ltd
Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile offers some features not found in other flashcard apps:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices.
This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study.
You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations that were added with LaTeX in the desktop software, and ruby text above Asian languages.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it.
While AnkiMobile is able to display your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software.
For this reason, please familiarize yourself with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
Please also note that while you can use almost any language on your cards, AnkiMobile's user interface is only available in English at the moment.
Aside from the cloud synchronization service, AnkiMobile also supports copying decks to and from your device via the USB cable and iTunes.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID.
Family sharing is also supported.
For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: http://ankisrs.net/docs/AnkiMobile.html
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Config mini : 9.0
- Fix an issue with displaying images with non-Latin text in their filenames.
- Fix an issue with some LaTeX equations failing to display.
- Fix an issue with suspended leeches reappearing with the V2 scheduler.
- Fix a crash when attaching images from the camera.
- You can now hold cloze button for 1+ seconds to add another cloze with the same number.
- You can now export the collection to AirDrop/Files/DropBox/etc
- Speed improvements for large numbers of decks.
- Support attaching animated gifs from the photo library.
- Editor darkens in night mode.
- Tapping during review while there's a selection active will remove the selection.
- Fix detection of cloze deletions with embedded newlines.
- Fix an issue with embedded videos.
- Don't import cards into a filtered deck.
- Fix importing of large .apkg files.
- Fix an issue with resetting study option defaults in a nested deck.
- Improve stripping of HTML when showing fields in Find window.
- Fix pasting of web links into fields.
- Fix text colour on up/down buttons above keyboard in editor.
- Fix learn count being decremented incorrectly for 1+ day learn cards.
- Better handling of quotes in filenames in media check.
- Handle # in filenames.
- Fix incorrect scheduling when importing cards in relearning.
- Support tapping on summary/details tags.
- Fix loss of precision in review time graph.
- Prevent font size changes when completing tags.
- Don't show bold when cursor moved outside field via external keyboard.
- Support cloze:furigana order.
- Support customizing the maximum image width when adding images (see manual).
Vous devez être connecté pour laisser un commentaire.